Anyway! I've finally gotten some pictures to put up!

So this is when Audrey got to dance at the football game for the first time. Can you say "Diva"?! I was sooooo nervous for her, and she was shaking her little butt so hard the whole time!! Loved every minute of it! And of course that made her super-star status go up that much more!

Now there's halloween....I know one day Anna Leigh will not be as tickled by this as we are! hehehe.....

But isn't it the most hilarious thing you've ever seen?! TOO funny!! And she didn't mind it one bit! I think it kept her warm and entertained!



Gotta love when all the cousins get together and we try to get a group pic! YEAH RIGHT!! Hilarious!
And finally....LITTLE MAN TURNED 3!! (Or "shree" as he says)
ALL he's talked about regarding his third birthday is he wanted a "big truck mud cake"...literally ALL he's talk about! So by God that baby was gonna get him one! Like an idiot, I took on the task myself thinking this will be a GREAT idea! Surely I can do that!! But didn't think about the amount of stress over what kind of icing tip to make grass on a cake (is it really that necessary to have such a variety of icing tips?!) Then, the idea of trying to make this cake with two nosy kids trying to help me, and one that just wants to put her little busy hands in it. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?! Next year...no party, no nothing!! Just a store bought cake and you can come over to our dirty nasty house if you want to!
BUT...it did get done, and turned out a success! The only thing I was disappointed about was that I wasn't able to eat on it as long as I'd hoped because it was all gone!


It turned out to be a really good birthday for him, which is all I could have asked for. He got so many good toys! Which leads me to wonder, Why do we buy our kids these toys that are so annoying and make so much racket?! I mean it drives me nuts! But oh well, whatever to make them happy!

Thank you Braden for helping Brooks open the presents...we'd all still be there waiting if it weren't for you! lol


Brooks, Kaleb, and Kayleigh playing! They all seemed to have a ball! And Brooks passed out after about two minutes in the car on the way home! Success!!
That baby finally got him a big green tractor!!! Talk about proud! At night he has to go to the back door and look out to make sure it's still there!! Love that little man! Thanks everyone who made his third birthday super special! I love our family and friends!!
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment