Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I am trying to think of what all has been going on with us lately, and for some odd reason I can't come up with much! That doesn't mean we haven't been busy or crazy, I just can't seem to see what all we have done!

I have started a new job, which has been heaven compared to the past stress! I am sooo very grateful for a full time clinic job, and knowing that I will no longer have to take call or work holidays or weekends. We prayed and prayed for doors to open, and it finally did! We were soooo happy! So needless to say, I don't care if my tongue is dragging by the end of the day, I'm still happy to have my job!

Thanks to my wonderful, sweet, loving husband, we have spent the last weekend or two trying to get the kids rooms fixed. Which was all his bright idea in the first place. Why oh why would you ask your kids if they want to repaint their rooms?! Do you REALLY think they'll say no?! And...why would you let them pick a color out?! What was wrong with what we had?! And last but not least, WHY would you ask them if they want to trade rooms?! Have you lost your mind?!?! I think I was in the shower when all this conspired, because when I got out, everyone was all excited about the "changes" that were about to take place! I should have grabbed my keys and went MIA!!

So now we have a glowing purple room. Literally. If anyone near our house looks outside at night and sees a purple tinted hue coming from a window...that'd be Audrey and Anna Leighs room! And that would be Greg's idea behind that glow.....
Brooks' room is a much needed improvement, I have to say. We covered the lime green (of Audrey's OLD room) with a pretty soft blue, that should last for many years without getting tired of it. Unless of course Greg has another bored weekend and puts horrible ideas in their heads!

But now that it's all said and done, I am glad that we did it. It looks so much better, and it gave us a chance to go through their toys and get rid of them!

Which means garage sale.....super early in the morning, when it's cold....plus the added meltdowns of the kids when they see their toys being taken away........

I love you Greg!!!

And if you ever do that again you will be a single dad!!! hahahahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment